Brett Fingerhut’s abridged résumé:
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Skilled and experienced with portfolio management, asset allocation tactics, hedge fund strategies, equity fund analysis, real estate market trends, and other alternative investments
- Strongly capable of performing financial modeling, investment analysis, and other research techniques
- Ambitious and highly motivated to add value to a top-notch financial firm
- NASD Registered Series 7 and 66
University of Miami School of Business Coral Gables, Florida
Master of Business Administration, Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions Expected - May 2011
University of Central Florida Orlando, Florida
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance June 2005
The Gansevoort Hotel & Resort Company Miami Beach, Florida
MBA Internship – Real Estate Analyst Summer 2010
Worked directly with Managing Director and Director of Revenue
- Researched and provided hotel real estate market trends for the 2011 Gansevoort Marketing Plan.
- Created forecasting models for Occupancy, ADR, and RevPar utilizing historical trends and moving averages.
- Completed weekly STR analysis of current position vs. comp set and recommended alternative pricing strategies.
The Succession Group Coral Gables, Florida
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, Hedge Fund Association (HFA)
- MBA Finance and Investment Club (CIO)
- FFF Charitable Foundation – Board Member
- Initiated BCF Equity Fund (Personal Portfolio) – Outperformed S&P 500 Since inception, July 2007
Brett Fingerhut’s full résumé coming soon.